Data provided by the user to solidsystem.it web site will be stored with methods that guarantee integrity and safety, fully respecting the data confidentiality regulation. We would like to inform you that the 2016/679 European Regulation, regarding people's safety and Personal Data Processing, as well as the free circulation of such data” (“GDPR” from now on) provides user protection, with particular regard to personal data processing. According to GDPR's article 13, we inform You that:
DATA CATEGORIES: your personal data can be subject of data processing:
- Automatic data collecting. Informatic Systems and applications used in this web site, during their usual functioning, collect some data (which transmission is Internet protocols job) potentially associated to users. Those data comprehend IP addresses and computer domain names used by user, URI (Uniform Resource Identifier) addresses, method used to send the information to the server, dimension of the response file, numeric code of the response state (success, error, etc.) and other parameters regarding Operative System, browser and user informatic environment, name of the Internet Service Provider (ISP), date and time of the connection and referral web page.
HOLDER OF DATA PROCESSING: Solidsystem - 41012 Carpi (MO), VAT No. 03126100365 reachable by email at
- PERSONAL DATA SOURCE: Personal data are collected directly from the user himself.
- DATA PROCESSING PURPOSES AND LEGAL BASIS: The purposes and legal basis of Your data processing are:
- For automatic collected data, the legal base and purpose is improving your navigation experience.
- For voluntary user sent data, the legal base is consent and, to send emails to our addresses, the purpose is to be able to answer user requests; form purpose is described in the dedicated policy.
- For cookies: check the cookies policy page.
- RECEIVER OF DATA: According to the listed finalities, Your data could be communicated to partners, consulting companies, private companies, third-party technical service providers, hosting providers, communication agencies, ...
- DATA TRANSFER TO A THIRD PARTY COUNTRY: This web site could share some of the collected data with outside European Union services, in particular through the Google Analytics service. The transfer is authorized and strictly regulated by article 45, subsection 1 of UE 2016/679 Regulation and, for this reason, no specific consent is required.
- DATA RETENTION PERIOD: According to the data retention limitation principle (art. 5, GDPR), the obsolescence checking of data, collected for certain purposes, is performed regularly. In particular:
- Data automatically collected are stored for a limited amount of time and only to make statistic analysis about the web site usage and to check its correct functioning, either for safety purposes or according to the deadlines set by the law.
- Data provided voluntarily by the user will be stored for a period of time not exceeding the achievement of the purposes for which they are processed or according to the deadlines established by law.
- USER RIGHTS: Each user is always entitled to request the Data Controller to access, correct or delete his data, limit the processing or the possibility of objecting to the processing, requesting data portability, revoking consent to the processing of data, claiming these and other rights provided by the GDPR through a simple communication to the Owner. The data subject can also lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority.
- MANDATORY OR NOT CONSENT: The provision of your data is mandatory during the navigation of our web site regarding points 4.1 and 4.2 of the purposes mentioned before, to allow the correct provision of the service. Consent fot point 4.3 is optional and will not compromise the provision of the service in any way.
- DATA PROCESSING METHOD: The personal data you have provided, will form the object of the processing operations in compliance with the regulations mentioned before and the confidentiality obligations that inspire the activity of the Data Controller. The data will be processed both with computer tools and on paper and on any other type of suitable support, in compliance with the appropriate security measures pursuant to article 5, par. 1, lett. F of the GDPR.
- FINAL NOTES AND MODALITIES OF UPDATE: The policy is provided only for this website and not for other websites that may be consulted by the user via links contained on this site. The information may undergo changes due to the introduction of new rules in this regard, therefore the user is invited to periodically check this page to stay up to date on the latest legislative news. The previous versions of this information can always be requested from the Data Controller.